Noticing The Unnoticed
United Against Poverty Orlando is grateful for the community of support who believe in our mission to break the cycle of poverty by offering a hand up, not just a handout.
In addition to inviting you to give give a gift online
we encourage you to consider these additional investment options:
- Matching Gift: Multiply your impact by asking your human resources department if they offer Matching Gift opportunities.
- Memorial Gift: Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a gift in their honor or in their memory.
- Monthly Gift: Help sustain our programs year-round by making a recurring gift.
- Planned Gift: Leave a legacy by including UP Orlando in your estate plans.
- Stock Transfer Gift: Take advantage of tax savings by making a contribution via stock transfer.
- Gift Cards and Event Tickets: Help congratulate our STEP students for graduating and gaining employment, and help incetivise our members to complete a step on their Crisis Care Plans.
United Against Poverty is a registered 501c3 nonprofit and contributions are tax deductible. Donation acknowledgment letters will be sent in the mail within 3 business days of the donation. Our Federal Tax ID is 11-3697936. Download our IRS Letter of Determination and W-9 forms below.
View & Download W9 Form
View & Download IRS Tax Exemption Form
Please contact Caitlyn Beersdorf at: (407) 650-0774 ext. 1730 to cancel/modify your monthly donation or to inquire about additional information!